While Wiringbits is a company registered in the United States and Mexico, there is no office, everyone works remotely.
We strive for great quality on the software we built, and try to open source everything we can.
We have experience in several areas, while we specialize in the Web Applications and Blockchain, we have produced browser extensions and even GitHub apps.
These are some of the projects:
- Code Preview
- CollabUML - The collaborative UML editor
- The Stakenet Block Explorer
- The Stakenet Orderbook
- Pull Request Attention
- Caza Descuentos
- Crypto Coin Alerts
Find more on our Github.
While our team is small, it’s very talented, we believe that a few talented people can produce a lot without compromising the quality.
Our team has been involved in projects with Startups and Big companies, like:
Our team members have participating presenting technical talks on several events and companies, some of them being:
- Scala.js As A Simple Entry Point To Get People Into Scala on Functional Scala - December 2022.
- A Practical Skeleton for Your Next Scala Scala js Web Application on ScalaCon - October 2022.
- Atala - An enterprise solution by IOHK on Talent Land 2019 - in Spanish.
- Permissioned Blockchains: IOHK’s Vision for VivaLaCrypto 2018 - No recording, nor slides.
- A practical Scala introduction for Blue Trail Software - 2017
- Building a JSON API with Scala and Play for the PosaDEV.